87 ♥ Vintage style!

by - October 17, 2015

Hello!!!
Today could mount another look with my favorite style!
As you have realized, my favorite style is Vintage, am passionate about things like that.
Today is totally free kitten glasses, a delicious whipped cream, perfect pointy shoes, the flaminco bag is beautiful, and rotated dress comes with HUD !!!
I confess to you that I am very happy when I find these findings and look is free prfeito and fluffy!
I hope you enjoy and good "shopping"!
Kisses!

♥ Hair: TRUTH HAIR Thelma -  Not Free
♥ Dress: Entice - Shake, Rattle & Roll  Dress - Group Gift
♥ Glasses: Shey Days October Group Gift V1
♥ Tongue: Tongue Dollarbies - 1L
♥ Mug: ::C'est la vie !:: - Autumn Mug *TSS GIFT*
♥ Bag: Shey Days October Group Gift V1
♥ Shoes: Similar Group Gift Shoes


You May Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is super cute! I love vintage and the milk moustache makes it perfect!

    Keiko

    ReplyDelete